Terms And Conditions :
Your destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Check any national, local, and health advisories for this destination before you book.
Fares Guarantee :
The fares are not guaranteed until the tickets are issued. In most of the circumstances you will receive E tickets confirmation within 24-48 hours and 72 hours for flights to international destinations because fares and availability are dynamic and it depends on various market factors. In case we are not able to issue the E Ticket for your booking, we will get in touch with you through phone or email. Prices are either in Canadian or USA dollars unless otherwise stated. Any increased change in pricing quoted at time of booking to time of issuance of travel documents that is more than 7% of the booking quoted price, except any increase resulting from an increase in Retail Sales Tax or Federal Goods & Services Tax, shall entix`x`tle the customer to cancel the booking and obtain a full refund. Any price increases occurring after issuance of travel documents are our responsibility, except for increases in Retail Sales Tax or Federal Goods & Services Tax. No price increases are permitted once payment has been made in full and travel documents have been issued. In some circumstances, your booking will provide you with a confirmation number before a ticket has been issued. The booking process is not complete until you have received a ticket number. In some cases, due to unforeseen errors we may be unable to honor a fare quoted.
Please note :
Your credit/debit card may be billed in multiple charges totalling the final total price. If your credit/debit card or other form of payment is not processed or accepted for any reason, we will notify you within 24 hours (it may take longer than 24 hours for non credit/debit card payment methods). Prior to your form of payment being processed and accepted successfully, if there is a change in the price of air fare or any other change, you may be notified of this change and only upon such notification you have the right to either accept or decline this transaction. If you elect to decline this transaction, you will not be charged.
Once confirmed, the booking is completely NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. If you need to change or cancel your travel plans, it is your responsibility to notify us in writing of such a request. Notifying us is not enough in many cases as we have automated software to issue many of our tickets instantly. These tickets are discount tickets, which have restrictions on them and may be up to 100% non-refundable and non-changeable. We charge a service fee for any changes or cancellations to fares if the airline allows it. In addition to our charges, most airlines also have a penalty or cancellation fee for any changes or cancellations to fares.Customers who do not appear or ‘no show’ for their flight will forfeit the entire fare paid. If you arrive at the airport late or are denied boarding you will forfeit the entire fare paid. Tickets maybe cancelled within 24 hours and upto 3 hours before the flight departure time.
Changes to the itinerary will be subject to the payment of a change fee along with the difference in the fares and taxes. Such change fees are charged on a per ticket basis and vary by market, airline and specific fare rule, but typically vary between $75.00 and $500.00 (USD). Some tickets may be completely non-changeable.
Route Changes :
Flights support does not guarantee, and shall not be responsible for, any bookings or reservations made or confirmed to you in the event that the original itinerary has been changed by the supplier/airline pursuant to customer’s request or supplier’s/airline’s schedule changes. Schedule changes by the airline, weather patterns and other acts of God may affect your flights; therefore, it is recommended that you re-confirm with the airline Directly 72 hours prior to departure.
Airport Security :
Due to security measures Flights support currently recommend you arrive at the airport 3 hours prior to departure for any international travel and 2 hours prior to departure for domestic travel along with the require documents.
Involuntary Changes :
Flights support are not responsible or liable for flight changes made by the airline.
No Show :
If a passenger misses or does not show for their flight and does not notify the airline prior to missing or no showing the flight, the passenger assumes all responsibility for any change or cancel fee and/or possible loss of ticket value. This no show policy is an airline enforced rule and at their discretion to determine how they will deal with it. However, most airlines look at no shows as a violation of their ticket policies meaning you forfeit any and all funds paid for said ticket.
Frequent Flyer Mileage Program :
Frequent Flyer Mileage can be accrued on some carriers. Please contact your airline to advise your mileage number.
Please check with relevant embassy regarding any visa requirements as we do not deal with any visa/travel related documents. For some countries you may need a VISA even if you are just transiting. We are not responsible for such restrictions and you must check the same with the relevant embassies.
It is advisable that your passport must be at least valid for 6 months in advance of the return date of your travel. However, restrictions may differ based on the nationality and the country you are visiting. We recommend that you check these details in advance.
Travel Insurance :
We strongly recommend you to purchase the travel insurance. Reasons you might need travel protection: Trip cancellation & interruption, Airline Bankruptcy, Inclement weather, Trip delay, Baggage delay, Mechanical issues, Medical issues.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS :
- All credit cards must have a verifiable US, Canadian or other country billing address. To see the list of countries where credit cards are accepted, click the drop menu down in the check-out page.
- All bookings and fares are not guaranteed until ticketed by the supplier. For hotels, car rentals, and vacation packages, bookings are not guaranteed unless you receive a confirmation number by email.
- When you submit your credit or debit card for a purchase, we request an authorization for the amount of your anticipated transaction (placing a temporary “hold” on the funds). If for some reason we are unable to confirm your booking, you will not be charged and we will request that such hold be released by your credit or debit card bank; until then, funds subject to the hold will not be available to you for other purposes.
- If your credit card is declined for any reason, we will notify you within 72 hours. Simply submitting the credit card does not automatically guarantee ticketing.
- Airlines bears no responsibility in the event your credit or debit card is not approved or charged.
- There can be many reasons why your credit or debit card may not have been approved or charged. Examples of these maybe: airline could not confirm the booking, fare increased since payment information was submitted and prior to ticketing; or sufficient funds not available on the credit card. In such instances where the fare may have increased, you will be provided with alternate options and you have the right to cancel the booking at no cost to you. When the booking is ticketed at the cost originally quoted to you the ticket becomes non-refundable and non-cancellable.
- Airlines uses stringent safety measures for credit card payment processing. Fraudulent transactions, if any, are reported to airport security, airlines and other federal and state law enforcement.
- You agree to be liable for any and all credit card payments and you agree not dispute charges after the purchase has been made and your tickets and/or other products have been delivered by email confirmation or have been shipped to you.
- Most credit card transactions over the phone to our Customer Service Department are recorded and are available as evidence in case of any dispute.
- Online credit card transactions are authorized at the time a user or anyone acting on their behalf accepts these Terms & Conditions and continues with the purchase.
- When certain transactions are determined to be high risk by our systems, we will not process such transactions unless our credit card verification team has determined that it’s safe to process them. In order to establish validity of such transactions, we may contact you or your bank.
Protecting Your Security :
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we may validate your name, address and contact number supplied by you during the booking process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these Terms & Conditions you agree and authorize us to carry out such verification checks as stated herein. In performing these checks, you acknowledge and concur that such personal information you provide to us may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of such information in whole or in part. Rest assured this verification process is performed for the sole purpose to verify and confirm your identity, and that this process does not perform a credit check, and your credit rating will not be affected whatsoever. All information provided by you to us is securely processed in strict accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998.